maybe you have a general Allergy against Latex or Silicon or some other material? You should really check for that.
If you ever need an operation all people involved will wear latex-gloves and poke your insides with them. Inner organs are more likely to be sensitive against allergens so it could really and bad but if an allergy is known they're gonna use a completely latex-free environment and nothing will happen. Also: An allergy like that is not as uncommon as one might think. I know one or two people myself who have it.
Ah it was the lubrication we used it turns out there's an ingredient in it both my mom and grandma (did not ever need to know the last one) both react to and they suspect that because we tried again with a different lube and did not have the issue.
Thanks for your thoughts though! Also I was pretty shocked this bothered me to begin with because as far as I knew I was only allergic to dark chocolate and dial hand soap :/
I'm a pretty healthy girl